Risk Management (advanced) - Alternative Funds
The publication of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) was a significant turning point for the alternative funds in Europe. This course analyses risk management for alternative funds to give participants a good understanding of how risk in alternative funds is identified, measured and managed.
- Describe alternative funds and the risks that are most threatening for them
- Understand the fundamental concepts that increase risk in alternative funds
- Describe the main risks that hedge funds face
- Understand risk management for alternative funds with illiquid assets
- Evaluate the trends that will shape the future of risk
The knowledge acquired from this course can be validated by means of a written examination. The examination consists of true/false and multiple-choice questions. To pass the exam, a candidate must achieve a score of at least 50% of the total points on the exam.