MiFID II: Investment Advisory Services (EN)
- Costs and fees of the advisory services provided to the client
- Application of MiFID II guidelines in product/client profiles
- Understanding the client’s needs and risk appetite
- Basic principles of portfolio management
- Measuring performance
- Investment styles and strategies; alternative investments
- Consequences of diversification
The knowledge acquired from this course can be validated by means of a written examination, which will not lead in any case to a certification.
This module is part of the MiFID II Certification. For more details about this Certification, please click here.
The persons concerned by the Training Programme are all persons placed under the authority of a professional (or acting on his behalf) subject to prudential supervision by the CSSF, i.e. individuals providing investment advice (“Advisory profile”) on financial instruments, investment services or ancillary services to clients.
Experienced professional specialists selected on the basis of their in-depth knowledge of markets and financial products under MiFID rules I and II, and ESMA criteria.