Internal Audit - Written Deliverables of the Audit Process
This course is designed for auditors working occasionally or predominantly in an Anglophone environnent. This course is delivered in English and will equip auditors to communicate in writing using the appropriate English vocabulary and expressions. Although participants are required to have a basic standard of English to attend the course, the course leader is bi-lingual and can carry out discussions or provide explanations in French. An ideal opportunity to improve both your English and your audit writing skills.
Internal Auditors, Seniors and Managers
- Write reports and other audit communication using the appropriate English vocabulary, grammar and expressions.
- Bridge communication difficulties and provide value-added audit deliverables to contribute to the success of the audit and the acceptance of the audit results.
Index / Program
The standards pertinent written audit communications
- Developing an appropriate writing style
- The key differences between French and English writing styles and vocabulary
- The role of the various written deliverables produced from the Internal Audit process
- Engagement letter / Audit Planning Memorandum
- Meeting minutes
- Observations and recommendations
- The Audit Report
- Executive Summary
- Drafting findings and recommendations that gain the commitment of the auditee
- Using different reporting mechanisms to engage different stakeholders (powerpoint, dashboard reporting)
Folders containing Powerpoint slides, technical documents, exercises, documentation, bibliography and USB stick Presentation methods : Paperboard Light-projector
Novotel Hotel Kirchberg