CFA Institute Investment Foundations - Preparation Course
The Investment Foundations Program from CFA Institute covers finance industry content over seven modules. It is specifically designed for people who work in the finance industry in a support role such as IT, HR, or administration.
This programme allows you to
- acquire a clear understanding of the investment management industry
- understand industry structure and terminology
- stand out from your peers
- build your confidence
Finance Industry employees outside investment roles, e.g.HR, IT, sales, marketing, legal, admin, etc.
Our evening course takes you through all 20 chapters of the curriculum:
- Module 1: Industry Overview
- Module 2: Ethics and Regulation
- Module 3: Inputs and Tools
- Module 4: Investment Instruments
- Module 5: Industry Structure
- Module 6: Serving Client Needs
- Module 7: Industry Controls
The exam can be taken at your convenience at available test centers around the world.
In Luxembourg the exam is offered in the test center at the Pearson VUE, test center at the CSL, 13 rue de Bragance, L-1255 Luxembourg