Awareness for everyone in cybersecurity
In collaboration with
Understanding the basics of information security:
- Acquiring the right reflexes
- Learning how to protect information assets (private or professional)
- Invisible danger, unbelievable threats and optical illusions
- Identify threats and vulnerabilities
- Protect yourself
- Wear helmet and shield
- Keep secrets
- Build battlements
- Human factor: the weak link
- Human factor: the strong link
- Social engineering: some gifts are poisoned
- Message in a bottle: do you know where it comes from?
- Watch the enemy
- Dealing with incidents: malicious acts, attacks, negligent actions, accidents, impacts, etc
- Prevention and protection: how to organise and strengthen your defences
- Protect your life. Protect your data
- Safely fly over the cloud and online services
- Mobile devices: weaker and stronger
Employees, self-employed or private individuals
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.
The printed course material will be delivered at the beginning of the course.